ve a cousin who's a massage therapist. Lisa will also be making some comfort food with steak and noodles (of course I'll be enjoying mine without the steak). There should be some asparagus involved too. I freakin' love asparagus. So I spent the weekend in Sac for Miss Vanessa's bridal shower and got to hang with V, Charlotte, the Price boys, Rochelle, and Paige. If you know that group of people at all then you know a day with them is a day of fun events. Some good laughs were had... especially when Vanessa fell straight to the floor because she was "wearing wedges". Those darn high shoes will get you everytime. Ok ok, I guess it's time to tend to some dinner now and enjoy my little Sunday evening.
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Sunday Evening
Tonight is massage night at our house. I find it to be a very good thing that I ha
ve a cousin who's a massage therapist. Lisa will also be making some comfort food with steak and noodles (of course I'll be enjoying mine without the steak). There should be some asparagus involved too. I freakin' love asparagus. So I spent the weekend in Sac for Miss Vanessa's bridal shower and got to hang with V, Charlotte, the Price boys, Rochelle, and Paige. If you know that group of people at all then you know a day with them is a day of fun events. Some good laughs were had... especially when Vanessa fell straight to the floor because she was "wearing wedges". Those darn high shoes will get you everytime. Ok ok, I guess it's time to tend to some dinner now and enjoy my little Sunday evening.
ve a cousin who's a massage therapist. Lisa will also be making some comfort food with steak and noodles (of course I'll be enjoying mine without the steak). There should be some asparagus involved too. I freakin' love asparagus. So I spent the weekend in Sac for Miss Vanessa's bridal shower and got to hang with V, Charlotte, the Price boys, Rochelle, and Paige. If you know that group of people at all then you know a day with them is a day of fun events. Some good laughs were had... especially when Vanessa fell straight to the floor because she was "wearing wedges". Those darn high shoes will get you everytime. Ok ok, I guess it's time to tend to some dinner now and enjoy my little Sunday evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment