Saturday, September 30, 2006
Well let's see...
what can I ramble about today? I'm eating pumpkin seeds from Apple Hill right now and they're delicious. Apple Hill is the greatest. I think I'll go back sometime this week and get an apple pie and a pumpkin. Speaking of pumpkins, we already put up the Halloween decorations (I tend to jump the gun on these kinds of things). I went to Berkeley last night with Stacey and Emma to see Tom Petty. Stevie Nix was the special guest so it was a pretty darn good show. AND we stayed at the Marriott and watched Wedding Crashers. Hotels rock. AND I got to go to Crepes-a-Gogo which is only like the BEST little place to eat EVER. I have to go there every time I'm in Berkeley, it's my little tradition I guess. AND to top off the day we went shopping at the outlout stores and I dropped a good chunk of cash but I mean how do you pass up a Banana Republic sweater that was originally $70.00 when it's only $38.00? Seriously, it's hard to do. Hmmm what else? Oh yeah, Gretchen should be rolling in to town in about an hour so hanging out with her is the plan for tonight. I also decided that tomorrow will be spent watching football in my pajamas and hopefully I'll make pumpkin bread or something. Must be Fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment