I wrote a letter to a friend last night. Like a real letter, not an e-mail. This seems to be so rare nowadays. I forgot how fun letters can be and how nice it is to get something in your mailbox that's not a bill or a magazine. It's just nicer to read something on fun paper or in a card and for some reason it seems to mean more. Oh and I really like the fun stamps that are out there ( I know, wierd). So thanks Michelle for getting me back into a letter writing groove. Unfortunately my address book consists mainly of e-mail addresses and not mailing ones. I'll have to work on that. Anyhow, I need to get this day started, leave the computer, and move towards the shower.
Oh and here's a couple pics from Vanessa and Mike's wedding. I like how we're all out of focus in the first pic except for them. I don't know if my brother meant to do that or not but I like it :)

No comments:
Post a Comment