
Yesterday was one of those good mail delivery days. Instead of finding multiple hospital and insurance bills in the mail I found goodies. First of all, our new bathroom blinds were delivered so now we don't have to flash and show our lovely behinds to the workers at the shop below our house. Then I checked the mail and found that my vintage flower fairy prints had arrived, my little e-bay score. When I was a kid I was IN LOVE with the Flower Fairy books by Cicely Mary Barker. I still have all of my old books and plan on matting and framing my new prints to decorate the nursery with. The other treat in the mail was a baby "quiet book" sewn by my long lost friend Kelly (book shown below). I was happy to have picked one of these adorable books up for myself because she seems to sell them pretty quickly. I love good mail days, they put me in such a great mood!

No comments:
Post a Comment