Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Waiting Game

10 days ago my doctor told me he thought I would have the baby any day. Then 3 days ago at my last appointment he said the same thing. So come on baby, let's get this over with. The anticipation is getting a little annoying at this point. Today is April 29th, which happens to be my grandmother's birthday (she passed when my mom was pregnant with me so I never met her). Anyways, we're kind of hoping today will be the day because that would be, for lack of better words, super cool:) Here's how I plan on spending my day... going for a long walk, maybe moving some heavy furniture, shopping at Ross, and perhaps making an appearance at my cousin's bake sale at Turn 3. Maybe this chain of events will help trigger labor. And yes, I said I'm going to a bake sale at the Turn. I know a Nascar bar isn't the likeliest place to see a 9 month pregnant chick or the likeliest place to purchase breads and muffins for that matter. But leave it to my lovely Jack and Coke loving cousin to help raise money for the Multiple Sclerosis walk-a-thon at her favorite bar. I love you Lisa! Ooooooh... perhaps we can channel our grandma from the bar to help me go into labor. Sounds like a brilliant plan to me.

And now for some random pictures from last night...



No comments: