Monday, June 11, 2007

Sleep, Exercise, and Blogs

It's about 7:00 am. Been up since about 1:00 am. For the past couple of nights Aubrey has decided that her new favorite time to be wide wide wide awake is around 3 in the morning. We sleep good from about 9:30 to 1:00 and then it's all over after that. But I read in some of the many "what's going on with your baby" books there is hope for this oh so unfortunate pattern. I guess around 6 weeks they go through a major growth spurt and need to eat WAY more often than normal for a couple of weeks. Let's just cross our fingers that's what the deal is and we'll go back to waking up just a couple times a night again soon.


Well despite our lack of sleep, Aubrey and I are about to bundle up and head out for a long morning walk (even though it's only 40 degrees outside) and then follow it up with some yoga. I'm 100 percent all about getting back into some kind of exercise routine. I feel flabby and gross and I'm over it. I want to look like LeAnn Rhimes over there in a bathing suit. When did she get all hot anyways? The walk and yoga will then hopefully be followed by a nice long nap. Oh that sounds SO nice. Work will get done at some point after that.


Ok and I also decided that I want my friends to have blogs of their own. Yes I'm talking to you Christine, Vanessa, Carole, and anyone else who might actually read this. I know what you're thinking... that's lame and I don't have time for a stupid blog. Well I say you DO have time. Who doesn't want to vent or ramble on every once in a while? I mean come on... I need some reading entertainment while I'm at home with the baby and I hate the newspaper. I'd rather read what you all have to say rather than some idiot at the Tribune. And as for you cousin Lisa, I'd appreciate it if you updated your blog more than once every 4 months :) Don't even try to tell me you don't have anything to say! Ok that's my request for any readers out there. So uh, let me know when your blogs are up and running.

I think I'll also turn back on the "comments" option on my blog so if you have anything you'd like to say in response to my posts just go on ahead and click below where it says comments. Come on, humor me. Alright, time to go walking.

No comments: