We've had some fun play days with friends and beach days with grandma and grandpa so as always, here's some pics for your viewing pleasure...
Monday, July 23, 2007
Just Monday
I've let it be known before that I really don't care for cooking meals. Occasionally I can get into the spirit but when Josh is gone (which he has been for over a week now) there's no hope for me. Is it bad that I've consumed an entire package of grahm crackers in less than 3 days? Sadly enough I discovered that my new favorite dinner is grahm crackers dipped in soymilk. The prep time on this meal takes a while but it's worth the wait. Well, it looks like Aubrey and I have another week ahead without Josh while he's off fighting a fire in poison oak country somewhere up in Northern CA- with no cell service might I add. We miss him!
We've had some fun play days with friends and beach days with grandma and grandpa so as always, here's some pics for your viewing pleasure...


We've had some fun play days with friends and beach days with grandma and grandpa so as always, here's some pics for your viewing pleasure...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment