Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Haggard and Pratt

Hmmm... here's a couple of things on my mind tonight. Ok first of all, I've been on a gigantic Merle Haggard kick lately. Seriously I've been listening to him ALL the time and just spent another ten bucks on I-Tunes downloading his songs. 'Today I Started Loving You' is my new favorite, the live version of course. I'm not much of a fan of studio songs. I also think it's pretty fantastic that my Grandpa has stories of arresting Mr. Haggard and his wife for plenty of drunk in public incidents in Bakersfield back in the day.

Now for those not-so-real reality shows. I don't think I truly understood how a human being could make your skin crawl until I'd seen Spencer Pratt on 'The Hills'. EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So So So disgusting. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth just mentioning his name. Just look at his super scary grin and helmet head hair below (I use the word "just" too much). Every time he opens his mouth on that show I want to run and hide and never turn on the t.v. again, yet I can't help but watch it. I think MTV has the same crack like additive that Starbucks has that prevents you from giving it up. And since I'm on the subject, Audrina is so so so uh... dumb. Actually, she's far dumber than the dumbest dumb person ever. Vanessa Martin, I thought you'd appreciate that comment.


No comments: