Saturday, September 29, 2007
I D K, My BFF Tara.?
OMG, WTF- Why is my phone bill so high every month? I guess the answer to that question is in the blog title. I'm like the girl on that one commercial who text messages WAY too much. For example, instead of picking up the phone and calling Tara to make fun of the girls on Rock of Love w/ Brett Michaels we just text each other back and forth for the entire length of the show. Same goes for The Hills and The Real World. Yes, I watch ALL of these ridiculous shows that make you dumber by the second and I'm not ashamed to admit it. So I upped my text messaging capacity on my cell phone contract and I'm STILL going over the limit. At least my thumb is getting a good workout. It's addicting and I need to knock it off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG! TISNF! I hear you can develop some sort of texting carpal tunnel, you better be careful! ttyl.
Post a Comment