Thursday, September 27, 2007

Things That are Bugging...


...and/ or making me frown right now. For the most part I'd say I'm a pretty happy person with few complaints. However, here are a few things that are bringing me down.

1. It looks as though I will probably have to miss the Bridge School Benefit concert this year in October. Not a big deal you might say but let me fill you in on this personal tragedy... I've gone EVERY year (missing only 2) since I was 16 years old. This concert has become a holiday of sorts for me and missing it is along the same lines as skipping a Christmas. Oh and just to pour a little salt on this wound, Eddie will be playing with Flea AND Metallica is on the line up this year. I'm not a metal head or anything but acoustic Metallica is not to be missed. I'm done talking about this because it's making me sad.

2. That damn commercial with the abused animals and Sarah McLachlan singing "in the arms of the angel". The first time I saw it I cried for like 3 days straight. Now I just have to turn the channel if it comes on because I know I'll be screwed up for days if I watch it again. Talk about pulling at your heart strings.

3. Into The Wild is not playing anywhere near Tahoe. I finally can't wait to go see a movie and I've been denied. Arrrgggghhhhhhh!!! This would be one of the downfalls of living in a small town. Not fair.

4. I missed The Hills this week and have yet to see one of the hundred re-runs a week that MTV plays of it. How is this happening? I need a Justin Bobby fix.

5. People aren't buying houses. Like at all.

Well, I believe that sums up my current negativity. I'm otherwise enjoying life :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get yourself some bridgeschool tickets and I will babysit! You can come crash at my house afterwards with your own room and your very own baby.

carole said...

Yeah, what Vanessa said...and Into the Wild is only in NY and LA right now. It will probably be out a little later in more theatres!