Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy Saturday

We're very excited around here today. Well at least Aubrey and I are (Josh is home sick making regular trips to the the porcelein puke bucket- ewww I know). But let me tell you why we're so excited. In about a half hour we'll be leaving for Reno. Normally this wouldn't be too exciting but get this... I don't think I've been to a mall since last November. Seriously. Not even kidding. The main purpose of the trip is to have dinner with my Grandpa for his 78th birthday, which is also way exciting because going out to dinner at a super good Italian restaurant is always fun. BUT the mall is screaming my name. I can almost hear the jeans at Macy's and the sweaters at American Eagle saying "Pick me, pick me!". Anyone have any money they want to donate for the damage I might cause today? Now that I'm back to my pre-baby size shopping should be fun again. We'll see. Try not to be jealous of my new jeans and my delicious pasta dinner tonight. Oh and just so I don't leave you without a picture...







1 comment:

carole said...

Oh how I would love to take a field trip for sweaters at AE, lucky! Well I guess I'm just gonna hafta come over and see what u got!