Surf's Up is a pretty darn good little movie. I usually kind of like all those animated films out there but this one I really liked. I'm not sure why. Maybe because it's in the form of a mocumentary like Drop Dead Gorgeous (best movie of all time) and Best In Show. Or perhaps it's because the voices are done by Jeff Bridges, Zoey Deschanel and John Heder. Seriously how can you not like any of those people? Ok moving on...I finally figured out what's been bugging me about Audrina from The Hills. Something about her just kept striking me as odd and now I know what it is. Her eyes- they aren't centered. It's like she's always looking up or something. I'm not trying to make fun of her looks or anything, she's way hotter than I'll ever be, but it is kind of funny. And it's not just this picture. Check out the last issue of US Weekly- her eyes are up like this in every single photo:

And now for Survivor. For those of you who don't know. For the past 6 years a group of 14 of us get together every Thursday for dinner, Survivor and a little bit of betting.
There's a lot of rules but basically dinner is at a different house each week and there's the weekly possibility to win up to $60.00. However, the big prize is at the end of the season (if the person you picked on the first episode is the final survivor you win the whole pot of money that grows each week). One year I won $550.00 thanks to Dani. This year I picked Jaime (I though her name was fabulous). She's the blonde girl (in orange dress) but not the anorexic skanky looking blonde girl (Courtney- not pictured). Wish my homegirl Jaime some luck.
Also, has anyone seen Across the Universe? I'm pretty sure it looks good and I'm pretty sure I'd like to go see it. I heart Evan Rachel Wood- that's sort of where I got the idea to name Aubrey 'Evan', which obviously didn't happen but it was a close second or third choice.
2 comments:
Thank you! I always wondered why she looked so funny. It's not like she's got full-on wonky-eye like Paris, they just go up.
audrina is soooo weird looking, and i think you nailed it. and she makes it worse with all that eyeliner. and i just want to shave her fang teeth.
Post a Comment