
What better way to celebrate your 5 month old birthday than to take a trip to Apple Hill? Aubrey had her first experience at the greatest place EVER with Tara and I yesterday (we happen to be professional Apple Hillers every October). Fortunately we went in the middle of the week so we weren't waiting in huge lines or dodging the hundreds of screaming kids that are there on the weekends. We had the whole Jack Russell Brewery to ourselves where we basked in the sun and sampled some oh so delicious beers. Then we hit up one of the many pumpkin patches and picked out a few to take home. As usual, Tara picked out the ugliest one she could find- it kind of looked like a warped butt. Then I spent too much money at the Boa Vista market buying pies, boysenberry syrup, & "Death" hot sauce only because it comes with a cool sk

eleton key chain- so hard core. I'm in LOVE with Apple Hill. It's definitley a tradition that gives me something to look forward to every year as the weather turns to Fall/ Winter. I'm sure I'll be back next week... and the week after that.
4 comments:
Oooh, a smiley face! She's always mean-muggin'. Maybe you can carve a pumpkin with her face on it! If you decide not to carve any pumpkins, I can make pumpkin bread out of it.
Now, how can Apple Hill be so important in the life of someone so important to me AND I HAVE NEVER ATTENDED???
i wish i was there :(
and that pic of aubrey is the cutest thing ever
There is something very "Souers" about her grin!
Post a Comment