Sunday, November 04, 2007

Loving This Weather

Unfortunately it's probably a sign of global warming and the slow death of our planet BUT I have to say I'm a big fan of the sunny November days we're having. I love that I'm still able to take Aubrey for walks to the river. I love that I could wear flip flops and a t shirt to run errands yesterday. I love that today I'll be wearing them again. I know I've said it before but I find that overall I'm just a way more positive person when it's a pretty pretty day outside. I'm also more motivated to get things done unlike rainy or snowy days when I just want to have movie marathons in my pajamas. I'm not sure how I ever graduated college living in Arcata where it rained pretty much every day for 4 years. Well I'm off to enjoy this fabulous football Sunday. Indy can you PLEASE take Tom Brady off his high horse? Please!!

Aubrey hanging out by the river:
I'm also pleased to announce that a pretty little someone is half a year old today :)


4 comments:

carole said...

Happy 1/2 Birthday Aubrey!

Sarah & Brian said...

Hi Jaime,
I love readying your blog. Do you think you could update it twice a day. I seriously get to work in the morning and go straight to your blog. It makes my day!
Its been great to see Audrey become such a cutie. You should be proud!

Anonymous said...

Damn, you're lucky the weather has been so nice there. It's been fucking freezing here in Seattle since Sept!

Unknown said...

Aubrey looks like a beautiful angel!