Monday, December 31, 2007

Holiday Pics

Aubrey's first Christmas was perfect- we were so glad to be able to spend it with both the Iveland and Souers families (and many friends too!). Here's some favorite pics. And no, we don't make her wear that reindeer hat all the time, just for pictures to embarrass her with later :)




Here's her stylin' new bike. She'll be the hippest kid on the block with that thing although it will be serving as a room decoration for the next year or so til she can ride it.




As for a New Year resolution, I think I'll resolve to put all those cook books and other kitchen items that I got for Christmas to good use and actually spend some time trying out new recipes on a regular basis. Yes, I like that idea for a resolution. It might not seem like a challenge to most, but that's kind of a big deal for me. I even started early by making veggie chili in my new slow cooker last night and it just so happened to turn out pretty darn good. Happy 2008!!

1 comment:

carole said...

If you need hel pwith cooking, you know who to call! Awesome pictures, Jaime!