Monday, March 03, 2008

Just So You Know...

I love my new cell phone (Sony Ericcson Walkman- in pink of course). Love it, love it, love it. After hours and hours on the phone with At&T wireless last week complaining about the new phone I had been sent which happened to totally suck (don't EVER get a Samsung slider phone), they sent me the Ericcson instead. The difference in sound, picture, and everything else quality is night and day between the two phones. Here's a picture I just snapped with it and e-mailed to my computer. I know it's not the same excellence as the holy I-Phone but I can't afford one of those so this will have to do. Not bad for a little camera phone huh?















Ok now that I'm done with that phone shout out (you're welcome Sony) I just wanted to post Aubrey's Sierra ski pass that she got today. Good thing her dad works at the resort so she gets all the hook ups :) So she's not shredding the mountain yet (a 10 month old on a snowboard wouldn't really work) but how cute is her pass anyway?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little one is so gorgeous! Josh is going to be fighting off the boys that come looking for her! Great picture for a phone too!

The Van Dervens said...

is she wearing make up?
she is so precious!

we are back in town...
let's hang out!

carole said...

That new phone sure is sa-weet! Not as sweet as Aubrey, though. Good to see you, don't forget wednesday!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha I have that phone too. Great minds think alike!
I can't wait until Saturday!