Ok I need your help pretty please. This year I am team captain for the South Tahoe Association of Realtors for the local walk on May 10th to help raise awareness and funds for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. The money raised through this event will go to a very valuable cause to help the National MS Society to fund cutting-edge research and programs.You can help my team reach our fundraising goal by visiting nationalmssociety.org. To find me click "Donate" then "pledge/ sponsor a participant" and enter my name. Yes, that would be Jaime Souers :) If you don't want to donate online you can make a check payable to the National MS Society and send it to me at PO Box 551368 S. Lake Tahoe, CA 96155. Every little bit helps so I dare you to give up your Starbucks for the day and give a little to a good cause instead. I can provide receipts for tax donation write offs as well so just let me know if you need one. Thank you thank you thank you!!!
*Carole and Lisa I guess you're exempt since you have your own teams and all.
3 comments:
I donated. Yes I did. :)
You go Girl!! Sorry for the delay with the donation, life and training is crazy. Good luck and thanks for your support too:)
Are you looking for any other supports for the cause, aside from money donations? Let me know, would love to help!! : )
Post a Comment