Til' I get my live music AND ocean fix. Hurry up this weekend, can't you get here any sooner?!
*In response to Stacey's comment, I guess I wasn't clear enough and should realize that not all people can tell who that is in the above pic. I will be seeing Mr. Vedder on his solo tour in Santa Cruz.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
So who you going to see? And by the way, I just want to personally let you know that I have just recently seen Into the Wild and I'm just in LOVE with that story. Eddie did a fabulous score, I have watched it like three times now since I watched it the first time. Alexander Sumpertramp is my hero! Hope you're well. :)
1 comment:
So who you going to see? And by the way, I just want to personally let you know that I have just recently seen Into the Wild and I'm just in LOVE with that story. Eddie did a fabulous score, I have watched it like three times now since I watched it the first time. Alexander Sumpertramp is my hero! Hope you're well. :)
Post a Comment