Despite the insane winds and freezing cold weather yesterday I took Aubrey to the Earth Day fair so she could experience the company of granola heads and hippie bands. Trust me, there were some interesting characters there. But let's be honest, the main reason I like to go to any kind of event like that is to see how much free stuff I can get. I was a little disappointed cause all I got was a package of energy saving lightbulbs. It's sad but I have to admit I'm a sucker for free things, even if they're things I don't even like or want. Kind of like how I go to the Farmer's Market for the free bread and cheese samples, or how I'll go to Costco for a free lunch of samples, or how I'll get up at 4:00 am on Black Friday just to get a free snowglobe from J.C. Penny's. Is that normal? Anyways, back to yesterday. I almost got ran into by some idiot lady driving a Hummer. Yes, someone drove a Hummer to an Earth Day fair. I find that amuzing. After she nearly crashed into my car she proceeded to back up and almost run over someone walking behind her. I now hate Hummers (and their drivers) even more than I did before. Sorry if anyone reading this is an owner of one of those ridiculous vehicles.
Ok now I have to add to the Rob and Big post from before. Josh found the cereal box pic on MTV's site. I clearly wasn't smart enough to think of that. So here it is. I love it.

Rob: "We got it. We got it! I'm excited about the cover shot. It's a no-brainer I guarantee you."
Big: "We might get a contract out of this."
Rob: "We might bring the cereal game back!"
1 comment:
ridiculous, those hummer drivers
miss you!
beach yet?
i can't wait to take the girls
to the farmer's market!
Post a Comment