My birthday was celebrated with a group of good friends and a bike parade of sorts. Are those bikes sexy or what? We managed to cruise through town, hit up a handful of restaurants/ bars and have some good old obnoxious fun throughout the day. I loved it. Oh and I decided to start my new decade with a new hair cut. It seems pretty short to me but I'm sure most people can't even tell.
So the best part of the day came that evening when we finally made it home and Josh suprised me with the best present EVER. Oh that's right, I'm now a proud owner of the Nikon D40 camera that I've wanted for a long long time. I almost peed my pants when I opened it, seriously. It's good to be spoiled sometimes. I haven't had any time to learn much about all of it's fabulousness yet but here's a few of the first pics taken with it:The crackers all over her face is a common look for her these days.
3 comments:
Some of those faces she's making makes it very apparent that that's you kid! I had fun! Hope to hang out again real soon
Hope you're 30th was awesome! Great pics with the new camera!
Love that doe-eyed little girl! Hope you had a great dirty 30! Will be up soon to celebrate. Mwaa!
Post a Comment