Here's some pics of Aubrey and her new buddy Gunnison hanging out in the backyard yesterday. No I don't put lipstick on her. She just naturally puts that Angelina chick to shame.
Sunday, June 01, 2008
June 1st
The sun is back out, garage sale/ flea market season has begun, our yard and bbq are ready to be taken advantage of, the tourists haven't taken over the town yet and my birthday is in 4 days. I heart June.
Here's some pics of Aubrey and her new buddy Gunnison hanging out in the backyard yesterday. No I don't put lipstick on her. She just naturally puts that Angelina chick to shame.


Here's some pics of Aubrey and her new buddy Gunnison hanging out in the backyard yesterday. No I don't put lipstick on her. She just naturally puts that Angelina chick to shame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
not all the photos came through?? I had fun this weekend!!! thanks for hanging with me and making waffles this morning!
What beautiful photos! is that still your rad cell phone? Any plans for you bday? I'd love to take you to Steamer's or something sometime soon :D
Post a Comment