Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend Events

Last night my brother and I drove to Reno to see Crosby, Stills & Nash. My parents forgot they had tickets and they left town this weekend so they gave them to us instead. The show went a little something like this:

Good Music.
We were the youngest people there. By far.
There were lots of old dudes in Hawaiian shirts rockin' the air guitar.
We forgot to bring cash so I traded my Starbucks cards for beer.
When they sang an anti-war song they got flipped of by the Reno Rednecks.
We got a good laugh from the big screens that made no sense because it was easier to see the actual stage.


So on Saturday morning I hit a guy on a bicycle. It was totally his fault and he was ok in the end but it was kinda scary. I heard a super loud smack on the side of my car and my car thumped up a little so at first I thought I hit a dog or something. Then I looked in my rearviewmirror and saw a biker all sprawled out on the road. Oops. But like I said, it was his fault and he knew it. He actually started apologizing to me for any damage that was done to my car. Crazy. Now I keep getting texts from my friends saying things like "Have you seen Lance Armstrong? Oh right, he's under your car" and "Live Strong". Ha!

1 comment:

carole said...

He hit you- totally ni your fault hahaha. Had fun today...we got the house in Carson, you should come over and help me pack. Next year we'lll probably buy *winkwink*