
First of all, my mom takes me to the Farmer's Market on Tuesday mornings. She usually gets a few veggies but I think mostly she just likes the free samples. Yesterday my buddy Madelyn joined us and I had fun messing with her little piggies. I have to admit I'm a little jealous of her striped leg warmers.

Last night was also the first official "Tuesday beach night" of the summer. I'm told I was there for the beach nights last year too but I don't really remember because I pretty much slept through them back then. So guess what? I figured out that I
really like throwing sand everywhere and shoving it in my mouth. I figured I could use a little more roughage in my diet ya know.
I kept my mom and her friends busy chasing me cause I kept crawling at top speed for the lake and trying to grab the goose poo along the way.
My grandpa helped me stand in the water and I decided I really liked that too. I can't wait to play in it this summer. Don't you want to squeeze my belly?

I've said it before but I'll say it again... don't hate me because I'm so cute.

By the end of the day I was OUT. I heart this thing called Tuesday.
2 comments:
beautiful pics! you must have an awesome new camera!!
we heart tuesday too!
we had a blast!
Post a Comment