I love my little wobbling penguin.
Thank you for posting the video it makes me feel like I was there to enjoy the great moments. Now if you can figure out how to get sound to these I wouldn't have to travel to be a part of her life. Miss you and can't wait to see the family.
Yah Aubrey!! Think of all the stuff you can do now that your walking. Look out mom and dad you'll have to start chasing her now!
Aubrey and that chair is way too cute! Love how she goes back and forth!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thank you for posting the video it makes me feel like I was there to enjoy the great moments. Now if you can figure out how to get sound to these I wouldn't have to travel to be a part of her life. Miss you and can't wait to see the family.
Yah Aubrey!! Think of all the stuff you can do now that your walking. Look out mom and dad you'll have to start chasing her now!
Aubrey and that chair is way too cute! Love how she goes back and forth!
Post a Comment