Sunday, August 24, 2008

Random Pics Presented By Aubrey

Hey y'all... Aubrey here. I just felt like guest blogging and posting a few photos before bed tonight. This would be me and Scrappers in our little jail that mom puts me in when she's mopping the floor. I know I know, I really need to ditch that pacifier thing but as Frank the Tank says, "It's so good once it hits your lips!".

My folks took me to the park today and I went down the slide a few times. Unfortunately they took me in the middle of the day and all the gear was flaming hot which meant no swings for me. I think my mom even burned her butt on the slide. They should really think about that next time and maybe take me in the evening.

Not so sure about those woodchips either. They kept creeping their way into my sandals.

I'm diggin' the whole hide and seek thing. Here's some of the faces I make when I find someone hiding behind the couch...
Looks like I have no teeth here cause my tongue is in the way but I totally have like 12 of them now.
This isn't me in this next one. It's my mom's friend Jeni and her son Joaquin. I really like his name- maybe cause my mom watches all those Joaquin Phoenix movies.
This is the new face I like to make when I pretend like I'm surprised or when someone asks me "What does a fishy say?".
That's all for now. Good night.

1 comment:

MamaKel said...

I am impressed that you mop. Sadly I just bought a mop today and we have lived here since April!