Then I watched her roast Bob Saget and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time (see the video below- warning there's some language that might require earmuffs for the kids). Then I heard that she was going to be on Dancing With the Stars this season so I had to watch the show last night (which I normally don't watch) just to see her dance her 82 year old bootie off. I can only hope to be as fantastic as she is when I've racked up over 8 decades.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
My New Hero
Cloris Leachman has to be the coolest person on earth. I admit I have little to no experience when it comes to watching older movies so I really didn't know much about her until I saw the movie Spanglish and fell in love with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment