Thursday, September 04, 2008
Teeny Teeth
Forget toys. Give this girl a toothbrush and she's stoked. She looooooves brushing her teeth and takes the job very seriously. We'll see how long that lasts.

She's also stoked on turning on the bath faucets and splashing in the water. Too bad she has a mom who ruins all her fun and doesn't want her slipping on a wet floor. Check out my genius idea of taping down her alphabet blocks over the handles... she wasn't very happy until it took her 10 minutes to figure out how to take the tape off and lift the blocks up. I guess I'll have to try duct tape tomorrow. Hey when you were little did you think it was called duck tape as in the quacking animal? I did. For like almost 20 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey those blocks look familiar...
So funny about the "duck" tape, I totally thought that too! Have you ever heard the joke about how duct tape is like "the force" (from Star Wars? It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together hahaha!
Can I have her?
Post a Comment