Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Texting Tuesday

I have to post this because it makes me laugh. Documented below is the texting conversation that took place while watching the new 90210 tonight. We're SO mature. It probably won't make any sense to you if you haven't been watching the show. Oh and if you aren't watching it yet... you totally should be. Don't even be embarrassed. All the cool kids are doing it.


Jaime to Tara: Don't forget to watch 90210 tonight.
The show begins...
Tara: Holy anorexic chicks! They're like bowling toothpicks.
Jaime: Silver is drama. Principal is hot.
Tara: Ha!
Tara: Ooo! They're gonna brawl.
Jaime: Wow. I SO didn't see that coming with her dad at the office. J/K.
Tara: Who was he making out with?
Jaime: Dunno. But why aren't they drinkin' SoCo like we did?
Tara: No Shit! Everyone pounds soco in h school! Who's Kelly's baby daddy?
Jaime: Either the principal or Dylan! Ooo I don't know. Like those kids would even take out the trash on a Friday night. SO BUTT sure!
Tara: I hope Dildo so he can come back to the show too.
Jaime: Ha! Her mom screams n throws things.
Tara: Who doesn't?
Jaime: Right?!
Jaime: I hate Naomi's disgusting clothes.
Tara: I pretty much just want to punch her in the face.
Jaime: Do it!
Tara: I'm gonna! Nice pirate shirt.
Jaime: Nice ugly face!
Jaime: She's back on the coke. I just peed my pants.
Tara: Yes! I LOVE THIS SHOW!
Jaime: Best ever! Can't wait til next Tuesday. How many hours is that?
Tara: Like 445.

1 comment:

Just Fawne said...

that is quite possibly the best text sesh ever! OMG