Saturday, October 11, 2008

NKOTB and Apple Hill

That's how I spent my weekend. It was a good one.

I'll start with a brief description of the New Kids concert that Tara and I went to on Friday night in San Jose...
Oh. My. Goodness. Best. Night. Ever.
I'm totally serious and I'm considering becoming a groupie for the rest of their comeback tour. Laugh at me all you want but you know deep down you're a little jealous.
I finally have my hearing and my voice back after screaming for 3 hours in this crowd...
And I know you're REALLY jealous of my new shirt.
Aubrey and I spent today at Apple Hill with the Price family and a few other friends. Good sun + good friends + good pie = a pretty good time.

Have I mentioned that Auntie Vanessa here is going to give Aubrey a cousin in April? Woo Hoo!
Check out the sweet poncho Aubrey scored thanks to Auntie Fawne who's always keeping her in style.
She also made a new friend named Ava. They were pretty darn cute hanging out together.

Oh and happy birthday to little Aliana who was born just a few hours ago!!!

3 comments:

carole said...

OMG! I went to NKOTB too! Joey totally smiled at me. Don't listen to Wendy, he was looking at me, not her! It really was the best night ever!

Sarah said...

Glad to hear that NKOTB was even better than you expected and what a great day at Apple hill. It was fun seeing you and Tara :)

Ben said...

Dude, you got to see NKOTB? You lucky son of a bitch! What a good time. Julie was recently telling me a story when she got the opportunity to me the D-O the N-N the I-E the Donnie at a mall when she was a kid. He gave her a hug and she started crying! By the way, does "word" mean your political leanings agree with mine? That's gangsta