Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm Thinkin' I Like This Christmas Thing. By Aubrey.

What a week! I got to visit with LOTS of friends and family, some cool presents came my way and OH MY GOSH... the food was out of control. Here we are at Greg's house for Christmas Eve dinner. Fun times, I ate for like 4 hours straight.
I also got to swing by and visit Auntie Vanessa and her baby bump on Christmas Eve. Can't wait to meet that guy in April.
So then I woke up on Christmas morning and found Petey the Penguin knocked over and buried in snow. It was definitely a white Christmas around here.
Pretty much all of those presents under the tree were for me. I was super excited to open them. Can you tell?
For Christmas dinner we had Grandpa, Grandma, Great Grandpa, Ike, Stephanie & Gunni over for crab fettucine and some live music.
All that dancing wore me out by the end of the night.
Then... just when I though the week couldn't get any better my Uncle Tom (who also happens to be my Godfather) and Aunt Rubayi came to visit for a few days. They're pretty awesome and we had a good old time.

Well Happy New Years Eve to all my friends! Good luck on your resolutions- I so don't even know what that means.

No comments: