Monday, December 08, 2008
Palm Trees and Penguins
It's getting all Christmassy around here :) We have a bit of a tropical theme goin' on this year. I love our "island pine" tree that we decided to go with because it's smaller and we could put it up high where Aubrey can't take the ornaments off all day. It's different but I think it's got some character, plus we can keep it year round or plant it or whatever.
This is all blurry cause I took it through the window but here's what happens when you drink a little too much wine and then go shopping on E-Bay... a few days later a box of small light-up palm trees shows up on your doorstep. And yes... we have a blow up penguin (I realize he's not very tropical). His name is Petey. Notice how he still has no snow?? Poor little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG! That island tree it the best, You are so creative! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment