Friday, January 23, 2009

Rainy Days

What's a girl to do on a cold wet day? Yes, I said rain... not snow. Whatever, at least it's some kind of weather after a month of nothing and that makes me happy. However, there's something about rain that makes it SO hard to get out of pajamas and not just watch movies or Rob and Big episodes all day. I can easily motivate on snow days but not with rain. Ughhh. Anyhow, I managed to put jeans and shoes on around noon today to go clean a house for a client. Yes, I clean houses occasionally to pay the bills cause uh... real estate isn't really boomin' right now. Fortunately I find cleaning to be very therapeutic so it's not all that bad. For Aubrey this rainy day meant lots of dance time with Dad and plenty of snuggle time on the couch with me. Good times. Thanks for showing up rain, now if you could turn into snow that would be great.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know. I mean, it's snowing on the mountain so that's good. And we don't have to shovel, so that's even better! I'm digging the current weather situation.

Ben said...

I know exactly what you're saying! I love the rainy days because it works as a great excuse for lying around, being a sloth and doing NOTHING!

Anonymous said...

Baby isn't sick is she? Loved having you two at my house!