
So the past couple of days have been spent comforting a sick little Aubrey. Her faucet nose won't stop running her energy level is at a minimum. I hate seeing her so miserable but at least I'm getting WAY more snuggle time than usual and we even got to watch a whole movie with her sitting still on the couch. I think she's learning how to work the whole being sick thing with me because here's what she looked like on the couch all day...
...and here's what she looked like when Dad got home from work.
I guess sick girls gotta have dance parties too!

Oh and after she sneezes she says Bless You to herself, although it sounds more like "Bleh Douu". I love it.
1 comment:
i'm sorry about the sickies too and i thought of you when the steelers won, yay!
and you rock rock rock. i got the package yesterday and i was so happy!!! thank you jime sewers. so much.
Post a Comment