Sunday, March 08, 2009

An E.R. Visit and Random Pics

So Friday night was horrible and very scary. Long story short, I rushed Aubrey to the emergency room with her temperature hitting 104 degrees (it went from 101 to 104 within a very short amount of time). Turns out she had a pretty bad throat/ tonsil infection so the doc filled her up with Amoxicillan, pain reliever and fever reducers and she was finally released around 1:00 in the morning once her temperature went back down. Good news is that after a couple of days of taking antibiotics and getting plenty of couch/rest/cuddle time she's doing great.

These pictures below have nothing to do with the story above but I generally don't like it when blog posts don't have any visuals so I Googled "random pictures" in Google images and here's a few that showed up on the first page. Interesting.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to hear this but it seems to be a family trait. Your mom had very bad tonsils, I had them and so did Lisa. Keep an eye out for these nasty infections and record how many times in a year she gets them. Once we took Lisa's tonsil out at the ripe age of 3 she was never sick again. The doctor made me wait until I was 18 and stated loosing my hearing from all the scare damage I had.
Love you

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben said...

The guy with the sander is righteous. Bob Villa style.