
The dock at Valhalla is a place where my friends and I go just about every year to celebrate the Spring weather. Many fun times have been had on that dock. Today was one of those super warm March days so we packed a lunch and headed out to the lake to meet up with Tara and Tamara (2 people I've been going to the dock with for over 15 years now- makes me feel kinda old). Aubrey had fun looking at the "wahwater " and quacking with the ducks. I love that she'll have her own memories there too.
At this point I'm pretty sure I have more pictures of Aubrey with Tara than I do of her and myself :) I like the little mohawk and goofy smile she's got goin' on here...
Oh and we found this on the railing (I promise it was already there, Aubrey's not really the type to deface public property)...

No comments:
Post a Comment