Yes I do heart yard sales. Especially when the yard sale is my own and I can make money for the day instead of spend it. There will be plenty of baby items, clothes, DVD's, dishes, home decor & who knows what else will be thrown into the pile by this weekend. I think it will be Saturday only (unless there's A LOT of stuff left for Sunday). I plan on starting around 8am, even though I should probably be ready by 7 because that's when the serious crazies are out there doing the bargain hunting thing.Thursday, May 21, 2009
Come Buy Stuff From Us
Yes I do heart yard sales. Especially when the yard sale is my own and I can make money for the day instead of spend it. There will be plenty of baby items, clothes, DVD's, dishes, home decor & who knows what else will be thrown into the pile by this weekend. I think it will be Saturday only (unless there's A LOT of stuff left for Sunday). I plan on starting around 8am, even though I should probably be ready by 7 because that's when the serious crazies are out there doing the bargain hunting thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh i will definitely be one of your serious crazies...
oh no, ken reneer will be there i'm sure!
Post a Comment