Monday, May 04, 2009

It's Aubrey's 2nd Birthday!

Well, we officially have a "kid" today. I can no longer call her my baby, which I admit makes me a little sad. Although sometimes I miss the baby days, I'm also just as thrilled that she's growing up because the days are getting more and more exciting around here. It's a happy time with all the things she likes to do at this age... playing at the park, art projects, walking through the woods, swimming, dancing, talking (at least I can understand her) and so much more. Each day is an adventure for sure.
She had a super fun birthday party over the weekend and I'll be posting pictures soon but I just haven't had the time to unload my camera yet. The party at the park got rained out so we ended up with A LOT of people/ kids in my parent's game room for a loud and crazy afternoon. Good times. Thanks for coming everyone!
2 years ago today...
Happy Birthday Little Big Girl!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey!! I can't believe she is 2 years old!