So anyways... Happy (late) Father's Day to all the dads out there and especially to Josh and my own dad!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Happy Father's Day! (a little late)
A nice little Sunday at Baldwin Beach...






I'm a little slow on posting these Father's Day pictures. I've been layed up on the couch for the past couple of days since I destroyed my back over the weekend. I'm still not sure exactly what happened but my spine ended up super crooked and I wasn't able to do anything because of the pain. 5 visits to the chiropractor later I'm finally able to do basic activities again (still with pain but feeling much better).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sorry to hear about your back. I did the same thing a month ago but the best thing that came from my visit with the doctor is I now get a massage once a week and the insurance is paying for it. Hope you have a speedy recovery
how freaking cute is that polka dot chair! madee needs one!
Post a Comment