You are without a doubt the best actor ever. Seriously. Best. Actor. Ever. You've always been a favorite of mine in films like What's Eating Gilbert Grape ("I might be wearin' one of them uniforms, flippin' some burgers... saltin' some fries") and The Good Girl ("Teeny's gonna have a teeny weeny teeny") but in recent years I've decided that you're pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to the movies.
Who could forget your work as Cal Naughton, Jr. in Talladega Nights? "I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says like I want to be formal, but I'm here to party too."
Or as Dewey in Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story? "You know what? Go ahead! Take the children, I don't care! All I need is my music. I don't need you. [pointing to the babies] And I don't need "you". And I don't need "you". And I don't need "you". You're just sitting there all high and mighty in your diaper. If anything, you need me, you're a baby."
Or your role as Dale Doleback in Step Brothers? No quote here because I'd have to quote the entire movie... and because I try to keep this little blog clean.
So John, I hope that one day you receive an Oscar for the best actor of all time. You are the greatest.
With Love,
Jaime
1 comment:
What about in Talladega Nights when he says, "I just needed you to know that I pulled my butt apart as Mike Honcho. . ."
Post a Comment