Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Summer So Far

Aubrey and Josiah hangin' on the 4th of July...
More summer fun from the past few weeks...
Aubrey's first canoe ride with Grandma and Grandpa...

Knee injury update: Torn ligaments, MRI coming up soon, possible ACL reconstructive surgery. Woo Hoo! Lucky me! Just in time for the season of biking, swimming and hiking. My poor bike, Flo, is just begging to be taken for a ride. I feel bad for neglecting her.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Jaime, I am so sorry to hear about your knee. Surgery is NO fun! Let me know how it goes and if I can be of any help (yes I know I am a little far but I can alway come to help you).

carole said...

You still have your Uno and mad Libs I brought you in the basket when you were on bed rest? Might come in handy...

Vanessa said...

Ugh! Sorry Jaimster! Don't think I will be going wakeboarding anytime soon!