Saturday, September 26, 2009

Seattle Trip

I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures from Seattle last weekend. Tara and I flew up on Sunday, had a little bbq at Ben's, went to Pike Place the next morning, rode the public bus quite a bit (interesting folks on those buses), then went to see Pearl Jam and Ben Harper. To top it all off the weather was very kind to us and stayed warm and sunny.

We did some serious crab leg eating at the Crab Pot. I'm good on crab for a while.
This crazy dragon tried to drink my cocktail.
Here's the menu from one of the bars we went to. I was tempted to try the Kangaroo burger but decided against it. Ewww.
Fun with hats at Ben's house.
Fire Chief Emily is the best hamster ever. If I didn't have 2 cats and a 2 year old that would kill her I totally would've kidnapped her from Ben.

2 comments:

Ben said...

I'm so glad you had a good time, despite our rather short visit. I think Fire Chief Emily could be adopted by Tara. They got along so well. The dragon is doing well, she says "hi." I had no idea she had such a drinking problem!

Ben said...

Oh yes, please send some of the more "PG 13" photos to benallen1@hotmail.com