Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

We camped and played at D.L. Bliss over the weekend. So beautiful.
Can you tell Fall is in the air? The girls look like they're ready to go snowboarding rather than camping at the beach.

We also attended a birthday party at the park. This is the perma-grin Aubrey had on her face when I told her we were going to Marley's party. Mainly because I told her there would be cake there.
I love this next picture. Somebody inherited her mom's double jointed arms.

So is anyone else as excited as I am for the 90210 and Melrose Place season premieres tonight? Sometimes a girl just needs a little trashy t.v. in her life.

1 comment:

carole said...

Aw looks like you guys had fun! I can't believe how big all these kids are getting...and how much hair Aubrey has! Enough for a bow even! Good things come to those who wait. Speaking of waiting, just wait till I'm a nurse and I can afford to take days off to go camping. Yo'll be seeing alot more of us next summer!