Friday, October 09, 2009

Some More Travelin'

I just finished another round of traveling to see Ben Harper and Pearl Jam. This time around it involved a road trip with Aubrey & Cousin Lisa with stops in Bakersfield, Agoura Hills, the concert in Studio City and quick pit stops in Pismo Beach and Sacramento on the way home. Like an idiot, I forgot to pack my camera. I did manage to snap a couple with my cell phone in Pismo though.

Aubrey had to stop at just about every crack in the pier to look at the water below her. It took us a while to get to the end but once we did we saw 4 dolphins swim and play right in front of us. Aubrey kept calling them mermaids, I love it.
She also got hang out and have a slumber party with her buddy Macy and Macy's mama Sara while Lisa and I were at the concert. Looks like they had some fun of their own.

No comments: