Friday, December 04, 2009

All Christmassy Around Here

Ahhh, the decorating is done. I love this house at Christmas time. Everything's pretty cozy up in this place so bring on the snow! Looks like there's quite a bit on the way next week.

Although we prefer a real tree in our living room, Aubrey scored her own little fake mini tree for her room ($3 at the Grocery Outlet- man I love that store).
In other good news around here, that funny faced kid up there is finally out of diapers. Woo hoo! I'm still not quite brave enough to take her on long car rides or trips to the store without the training pants but we should be done with those soon as well. Also, I think she'll be starting dance lessons after the holidays so tomorrow I'm taking her to see the Christmas ballet recital at Harrah's- should be fun if anyone wants to join us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go Aubrey!