Saturday, January 02, 2010

Christmas Pics. About time.

Ok so I've been a little lazy with keeping up on this blog. I'm still going to be lazy and not write much today but at least here are a few pictures from a great Christmas.

My little elf at Tara's house for Christmas Eve dinner...
She woke up the next day and was so stoked that Santa actually came and ate the cookies she left out for him. Christmas morning happiness...
Aubrey of course was overwhelmed with gifts and completely spoiled. She did, however, help me pack up a bunch of her older toys that she doesn't play with so much anymore to donate to the thrift store. Gotta keep it simple around here (you know how much I can't stand clutter).
Nice butt tag...
Christmas dinner at my parent's. The four generations...
Happy 2010 everyone!

1 comment:

Sean said...

What in the world... is that a smile on grandpas face?