Monday, January 18, 2010

Somebody's a Dancer!

Aubrey started ballet and tap lessons today. Oh my... the sweetest thing ever. She was a little nervous at first and just watched the other girls with me in the back of the room for about 20 minutes but then she hopped right in there and started dancing along with the others. She told me she can't wait to go back next week. Yeah!

She thinks it's funny to pull her skirt up to her chest...
Peek-a-boo ballerina...
Surprised ballerina...
Pouty ballerina...
No I don't make her dance in snow boots. We just happen to be getting buried in snow outside right now so the ballet slippers were put on later.

3 comments:

Family Sized Fun said...

i am dying of her cuteness.
seriously
call 911!

Unknown said...

I love Aubrey! She is so beautiful!

carole said...

I must have missed the "Blue Steel" ballerina. I'll check back for that later.