I've been waiting for the Mar. 30 un-anniversary release of Alice In Wonderland for weeks now so I had to buy it first thing yesterday. It was intended for Aubrey's Easter basket but yeah right like I could wait 5 days to watch it. I guess it was more of a present for me, oops. Anyhow, Aubrey's totally obsessed. She's on her 3rd viewing as I'm typing this (not that I want her to sit and watch movies all day but in our defense it is totally snowing outside and she's still fighting a cold so being lazy is allowed).Oh and I really need to see the Tim Burton version. Like now.
2 comments:
I REALLY want to see the Tim Burton version. Hey, we shold go together. I'll be up there Satuday nite. Supposed to be going to a benefit concert for my classmates' leadership project but I am DD so I could sneak out and go to the movies while they drink ;-)
I hated the original! I thought the caterpillar and the Chesire cat were so mean to Alice! The Tim Burton version is great. Everyone is nicer to poor Alice, and Johnny Depp never disappoints!
Post a Comment