You can also click here to sponsor our team by making an online donation (just enter my name under "donate to a participant"). I realize these times are tough for most of us so I really appreciate everyone who has helped out with the cause, every little dollar counts. See you on Sunday!!!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Goodies For A Good Cause
It's that time of year again! You know you want to swing by Turn 3 on Sunday for the 4th annual bake sale & raffle (all proceeds go to our team fundraiser for the 2010 Multiple Sclerosis Walk). As always, there will be plenty of good food and great prizes. We hope to see you there!
You can also click here to sponsor our team by making an online donation (just enter my name under "donate to a participant"). I realize these times are tough for most of us so I really appreciate everyone who has helped out with the cause, every little dollar counts. See you on Sunday!!!
You can also click here to sponsor our team by making an online donation (just enter my name under "donate to a participant"). I realize these times are tough for most of us so I really appreciate everyone who has helped out with the cause, every little dollar counts. See you on Sunday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment