Zoo fun.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
More Picture Catch Up. Humboldt County.
Last week my mom, Aubrey, Hayley and I took a little road trip up north to Eureka and Arcata (my hometown and college town). I hadn't been up there for 10 years since I graduated so I was definitely due for a visit. It was so good to see some old friends I haven't seen in a while and I loved taking Aubrey to all the places I used to go to growing up there. I miss living on the coast sometimes but I don't miss the rain and fog all that much (although it did give me a chance to wear my 50 cent garage sale rain boots).
Zoo fun.
Checking out the red fox in the tree.

Hayley made a new best friend at the petting zoo. This goat was seriously stalking her. His face kills me.

Aubrey went nuts at Moonstone Beach. That girl LOVES the ocean. 






Next time I'll try not to wait another 10 years to get back up there.
Zoo fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pics! This was such a fun trip! Miss my best friend at the Zoo:)
Post a Comment