So the Paul Mitchell Salon/Academy in Reno had "princess" day over the weekend and of course Hayley and I had to take my favorite princess there for the royal treatment. When we first got there she was a little overwhelmed and didn't want to participate.
This is the face she makes when she's a bit shy or intimidated...

So we just left the salon and went to sushi instead. This is the face she makes when she wants me to stop taking pictures of her...

But after a good lunch she asked us to take her back to the salon because she was ready to get all princessed out by then. I had to laugh when the girl doing Aubrey's hair asked me if I wanted her to curl it. Um really? Can it even get any curlier?
I'm so glad we took her back because by the end of her royal treatment she was in heaven. I mean who doesn't love a tiara topped hair hair-do, hot pink nails and a makeup job? Don't worry, you won't be seeing her on Toddlers and Tiaras or anything like that. She felt pretty special posing with some of the errr... princesses?


Oh and a happy heart day to everyone! On the menu at our house... crab legs, garlic bread and asparagus. Is it dinner time yet?
2 comments:
Princess Aubrey is too cute for words! Happy Valentine's Day!
So cute. I wanted to stop by and see you that day- we never even made it out to Meyers. Next time I will plan better so we can go out to lunch or something
Post a Comment